One of my new favorite recipes, rosemary and garlic marinated lamb. Oh, drool. Cooked to a perfect medium, very tender, with a hint of rosemary. The marinade is not so powerful that you lose the lamb, but just enough to elevate it. A special thanks to Giada De Laurentiis and my garden for this recipe. 🙂
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Loin Chops
Serving Size = 2
- 6, 3/4 inch lamb loin chops
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (I used dry)
- About 1 teaspoon of salt, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place everything except the lamb in a food processor and blend, or just finely chop everything. I prefer chopping everything. And to get the salt right, I like to sprinkle the salt on one side of the lamb and then the other, and then rubbing it all in. I just find this easier than pouring in the salt and guessing
- Place the lamb in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove from fridge and let come to room temperature, which takes about 20 minutes.
- Heat up the grill, and cook the lamb for about 3 1/2 mins per side, which should make it medium.